Partner with KFI
For each online donation, KFI incurs a processing fee of 2.2% + 30¢.
If you would like to help KFI cover this expense, please consider increasing your gift.
I would like to donate in honor of:
Or send a check to:
If you are 70 1/2 or older and therefore must withdraw from your IRA, you can rollover a gift from your IRA to KFI. The amount transferred to KFI is applied to your required minimum distribution (RMD).
Making an IRA rollover gift is relatively simple:
- Contact your IRA administrator who will provide you with the necessary forms and procedure.
- You can direct a transfer of up to $100,000 to be made this year from your IRA to KFI.
- IRA direct transfers do not constitute income and therefore you will not pay income tax on the amount transferred.
- Note: Because the amount you transferred is not income to you, you will not receive an income tax deduction for your gift.
Contact Julie if you would like more information: ExecutiveDirector@kfi-us.org or 603-998-7471.
Use AmazonSmile to bolster your giving to KFI
When you shop Amazon, AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to KFI.
- You don’t need to spend more
- You will need to create an account at smile.amazon.com
- In the charity search bar type in Kodai Friends International, check the box, and start shopping
It’s easy! Remember, go to smile.amazon.com first when you shop at Amazon!